The University of Bologna, also known as UNIBO, is thought to be one of the oldest universities in the world, with a founding date in the late 11th century. UNIBO was central in the development of medieval Roman law and has been both witness and participant to many historically significant movements such as the rise of medicine, the spread of modern languages and the Industrial Revolution.
- Room and board in an air-conditioned Residence near the city center. https://www.campluscollege.it/residenze-universitarie/bologna/bononia/
- Excursions to Ravenna, Rimini, Modena, and Verona (for the opera in famous Arena)
- 4 nights in a 4-stars hotel in the center of Rome.
- Italian Intermediate (211-212)
- Italian Culture (314)
- Italian Musical Styles (451): two sections
- 001: an introductory course (no pre-req; gen ed; taught in English)
- 002: advanced for music majors (pre-req: Theory 3 preferred; taught in English)
- Music Theory 4 (undergraduate extended/post tonal)
For more info: https://utkbologna.weebly.com/
For further information contact:
Dr. Annachiara Mariani
Director of the Bologna Summer Program